Thursday, December 01, 2016

December Is Here!


It's finally the first day of December and even though I'm a HUGE summer person, I can say without a doubt that December is, was, and will continue to win the award for being the best time of the year.
December is just so so so full of joy because NOTHING bad ever happened in December for me, ever. I don't even know how this works but everything just seems to magically fall in place and suddenly I'm just 10x more crazier and happier, till date in the 14 years of my life, I have never been sad on any day of this month. So, I'm gonna do a quick run down of the many many reasons why I love this time of the year.

* Christmas aka setting up the tree and eating A LOT of cake.
* 4 of my best friends were born in December.
* New year's celebrations and FOOD
* The first plane flew in this month (on my birthday the 17th).
* The month of no exams (for me at least).
* Lots of parties and chocolate
* Taylor Swift's and Hazel Levesque's birthday.

And I could go on and on and on about this but imma limit myself for now :3. Anyways...since I love this month so so sooo much I have decided that everyday for the next 31 days I'm going to write down a few positive things and just things that I appreciate about the day, or even my life because I think that I'm very lucky to be surrounded by such amazing and kind people in my life and I just need to appreciate that more because the majority of us (me included) could just go on complaining about life forever but we never really take time to give the world and the people in our lives some love. Lastly, I hope that December continues to be the best thing ever and just bring joy to me and everyone around me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment and leave a link to your website/blog! I will defnitely check it out ^-^