Sunday, January 08, 2017

Adventure

Adventure 
(n.) An unusual and exciting or daring experience, that gives you immense satisfaction.

*Life is an adventure. What is life without adventure? What is the point of living if what you do doesn't empower you and make you wanna squeeze more out of life? Your life is your very own adventure, always remember that NO ONE else can experience and conquer it quite like you did. So my friends- embrace this unique adventure crafted only for you and you*


An adventure is exactly what I want my life to be- every day, every moment and every breath. I want to live on the edge, ready to jump anytime. I want to make every single second count because I have realised that life, really is too precious and too short to surround myself with upsetting things and people. I want to make everyone around me laugh like there's no tomorrow and I crave to radiate happiness, spreading it wherever I go. I want be that person that's genuine, true and is always ready to help. I want to meet new people, connect with them on a whole new level and make bonds that last for a lifetime. I want to live a life full of emotion and positive energy, a life that's challenging, unique and pure. I want to be lost in the unknown streets of world, take the road not taken, and be one with my soul. I want to be able to grow and let others grow into themselves and just go along with the infinite flow of the whole world. I don't want someone to sweep me off of my my feet, carry me away into the sunset or get me gifts and flowers, all I want is someone who will take my hand and be at my side always on this never ending adventure that I wish to make life. And if I am unable to find someone to hold my hand and be my companion, I want to be able to fulfil my soul's craving all by myself and have the courage to venture into the depths of the world.

SO,

SHALL WE?

4 comments :

  1. A Beautifully detailed article about adventures.
    I too love adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      yass adventures are EVERYTHING

      Delete
  2. Is this another version of chthra challas blog😃😃😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm....no, but she's my friend. Okay this is awkward now.
      This blog is purely filled with the content of Rithvika Reddy :3

      Delete

Please comment and leave a link to your website/blog! I will defnitely check it out ^-^