Friday, July 28, 2017

Guest Post by Cilia

Today's post is a guest post done by one of my favourite bloggers, cilia from when I grow up I want to be a granny , who is one the most hardworking bloggers I know and all of her content is very unique and original! For this post, Cilia will be walking you guys through her art process and style...Hope you enjoy!


Inline image 29
1. First of all, I looked for a picture in a magazine to take it as inspirationInline image 30Inline image 31
2. I draw first the body, then, I add the clothes, the hair and the face details.Inline image 33
3. Then, I retrace the main lines to make it more clean, but I erase them to paint it.Inline image 34
4. I will use aquarelle watercolours and pencils to paint it.

Inline image 35Inline image 36
5. I start by the skin, because it's the lightest color and when it's dry, I add some shadows
Inline image 1Inline image 2
6. As the dress has some transparencies, after painting the skin, I paint the skirt with aquarelle pencils. First I paint the very soft fabric that overlaps the skin and paint the shadow

Inline image 3

7. I add some "reds" in the skin, on the cheeks and at the kneesInline image 4Inline image 5
8. Time to paint the hair! I apply a base and then darken it to create highlights.

Inline image 6

9. I painted the ribbon in red and I made some highlight, tooInline image 7

10. Time to make the last details! I painted the eyes' iris in greenInline image 8
11. And now, the pupil in black and the line for the eyelashes! and then of course, the eyelashes, that's my favorite part!

Inline image 10
12. I don't forget to do the eyebrows


Inline image 13
13. The last step is to erase the pencil lines! Hope you like it.

You can find Cilia at
Facebook Page
Tumblr
Instagram

I have written a post for cilia's blog as well and you can check it out by clicking on her blog's link!
xx
Ritz

2 comments :

  1. I really enjoy both your blogs, so it's lovely to see a collaboration!
    Ritz, unfortunately, none of the images were visible for me. I'm not sure if it's a problem on my side or yours. In place of the images are small question mark icons! I would have loved to see the art. I'm sure it was great!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and leave a link to your website/blog! I will defnitely check it out ^-^