Saturday, June 30, 2018

The Storm & My Sun

source

There's a storm living in me,
waiting to break away.

Thoughts cloud my gloomy head,
and words rumble like thunder.
Pitter patter, pitter patter, tears rain down,
and inundate my heart with emotion.

A calm sets in.
Then it all goes South.
My Gail lays waste to my fields of joy.

Theres sunlight in me too,
waiting to radiate warmth.
Rays helping me see through fog,
and guiding me back to spring.
The sun helps me grow 
and bloom with happiness.

Illuminating my heart.
It makes my world go round.
The sun sustains my fields of joy.

Its up to me to choose,
which pandora's box I want to open.

I wrote this in about 30 min for a thing at school. Hence, apologies for the mediocre quality ^-^
xx
Ritz

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment and leave a link to your website/blog! I will defnitely check it out ^-^