Saturday, June 03, 2017

An Apology

Dear everyone that I've hurt,

Sometimes I don't really listen or care. Sometimes I'm so rude that I even surprise myself. I could say that I'm only human but that's like saying my dog ate my homework,
there's no excuses really.I just wanna say that even though It seems like I don't care or like I don't need anyone in that moment, it's not true at all. I am who I am because of the people around me and sometimes my stupid brain convinces itself that it doesn't need anyone.

Sometimes I think that I'm the only one that's right at everything and that I'm the one almighty or something like that but we all know that that isn't true and that everyone sucks at some point in life and that everyone comes with their own fatal flaws and I guess mine is being extremely biased towards me. Almost always and almost immediately I realise how wrong I am and that it was my mistake too. I might not always admit it or say it but I always know when it's my mistake.

So, sorry for being a total jerk sometimes and this apology goes out to everyone who's ever been sad because of me. Hurting you will always be on my list of regrets. I promise that I will get better at acknowledging my mistakes and yes I am not perfect but I'm gonna try as hard as I can to be better than I was before. 

Please forgive me
Sincerely,
A person who wants to be better at life
xx

3 comments :

  1. what a nice words! we all commit mistakes, but if you feel bad about it and you recognise it, you are not a bad person, that's what make you grow as a person!
    Hope the things get better!

    P.S. Later I will reply your e-mail, sorry for not answering yet, I will explain you why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cilia!
      And I know you're busy, so it's okay reply when you're free :D

      Delete
  2. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and leave a link to your website/blog! I will defnitely check it out ^-^