Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Thinking About The "Future"

I had exams this whole week and it got me thinking about what I'm gonna do in the said future life of mine. I am in 10th grade right now and I guess I am supposed to have my future figured out by now and yes, I kind of do have it figured out: I want to do anything that has painting and travelling involved. And yeah hopefully I'll have a somewhat solid plan by the end of this year....wish me luck!!

Me Right Now 

  According to me, everyone should have a job that won't be a burden for them. At least when it comes to me, I want to be able to wake up everyday and be excited for another day of work.
  I just do not know why or when or even how people started choosing a profession because someone else is doing it and made a lot of money; to all those people please pause for a moment and think- Maybe they're so well off because they actually have a passion for it. So, before you, or me or anyone chooses something the real question to ask is- Am I going to be happy with my choice?
  So, before giving into the "choices" of the people who know what's "best for you" (maybe they do mean well for you), spend a lot of time thinking and even trying out new things to actually discover that hidden passion of yours because it's you and you alone that knows what's best for yourself.

Meanwhile, I'll be working on figuring out my life and what I'm actually gonna do with it, but for now all I know is that I want to be happy (even if I end up working at Mc Donald's which hopefully doesn't happen).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment and leave a link to your website/blog! I will defnitely check it out ^-^