Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Walls

*HOME OF MY THOUGHTS*
Don't we all subconsciously or consciously build emotional and mental barriers to keep people out?
I think that we do this because we are afraid of getting hurt, and you get hurt only when you let people in and you give them the freedom to control even the tiniest bit of your life. But, on the other hand, if you don't let people in then you'll be left all alone (and if that's how you roll then, damn teach me). Life is like gambling sometimes you win, sometimes you loose and sometimes one more than the other, and this is supposed to be pure luck.

I don't know if you do this, but I always wonder if there was actually a time when I trusted people with all of my feelings and secrets, sounds like an amazing time to me! Nothing weighing me down, nothing to loose...and then I think about why I stopped sharing everything with people, it's because they keep letting me down, and it's sad that the number of people that betray you is way more than the number that actually stick with you. And with every time that someone betrays you, the walls keep multiplying in size and the story goes on. There's always that one moment in life when we all get it sick of containing emotions and secrets and wanna let it all out, and sometimes we just don't know how to do this so, here's some tips from yours truly (hope they're helpful):

*WRITE
you don't have to show it to anyone, just write and throw the paper away.

*SPEAK OUT 
telling people about what's worrying you isn't always a bad thing, remember to always ask for help.

*TALK TO INANIMATE OBJECTS
trust me they are the best listeners in the whole damn world.

*WATCH / READ SOMETHING SAD
always best for unknowingly getting all that bottled up emotion out.

*SLEEP ON IT
sometimes the world of dreams can work it's wonders.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment and leave a link to your website/blog! I will defnitely check it out ^-^